Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

23 Weeks Pregnant

I was 23 weeks this past Thursday! Besides our little scare this past week everything has been going good! We are getting really excited about getting Dawson's nursery ready. We have decided on his crib bedding. I'm ordering it from Polka Tot designs. They make custom crib bedding. I'm really excited about it. It took me a really long time to make a decision. Here is a picture. It's obviously going to say Dawson instead of Crew.
We have also purchased the furniture for his nursery. We bought all the furniture at Kids Furniture. I love it! We decided to go with black. We ordered a crib, dresser, hutch and Glider. They had to order the furniture it should all arrive toward the middle or end of March. We also bought his Bassinet. We already have it set up in our bedroom. It makes me so ready for Dawson to get here! Here is a picture of the bassinet.
We are going to look at paint today so we can go ahead and get the nursery painted before all the furniture arrives. We also registered yesterday. That was a lot of fun. We registered at Baby R Us and The Toggery. We are going to register at Target today. Time is flying by so fast. We are going to have our first baby shower on April 9th! I can't wait! I will leave you with a picture of my growing belly! Dawson has really started growing! My doctor even referred to him as "chubby" the other day when I was in the ER. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment