Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

4D Ultrasound

I'm 28 weeks pregnant today! We had our 4D Ultrasound this morning at Baby Views! It was amazing!!!! I enjoy anytime that I get to see the little guy! The ultrasound tech said that everything looked great! He weighed 3lbs and was about 15 inches long. The ultrasound tech predicted that if he continues to grow at this same rate that he would be about 8lb 7oz at my due date! He is breech right now which I was a little sad about but the tech reassured me that he still has plenty of time to turn! We shall see! I've heard people say before that breech babies just like to be close to mommy's heart! He was very content this morning in his little spot. He did not want to wake up for us! He kept his left arm over his head in front of his face most of the time. Phillip is hoping that he will be a lefty! My brother said he thinks he will be the next Babe Ruth! Everyone is so excited! It looks like he may have inherited the famous Ezell nose! It also looked like he had some chubby cheeks which I loved! My mom and mother-in-law both got to go with us this morning! They were both really excited to get to see him! We are looking forward to when we actually get to see him in person! We have our first baby shower this weekend! We are really excited! Here are some of our pictures from our Ultrasound this morning! Enjoy!
 You can see his right foot in the top of the picture! It didn't look like a very comfortable position but he seemed to like it!
                                                        Such a precious little face!!!1
 He lowered his left arm for just a minute and she got a profile picture! That is his right foot that he had up next to his forehead most of the ultrasound!
 With him being breech right now my Umbilical cord is hanging in front of his face! It didn't seem to bother him a bit! He actually even started sucking on it at one point! Pretty Gross but whatever he wants I guess!

1 comment:

  1. ahh I love these pictures...i have been waiting for an update! soo excited!

    ReplyDelete