Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tri Delta Baby Shower

This past weekend Sunday May 22nd some of my sweet Tri Delta sisters had a baby shower for me! Everything looked so cute! They did such a good job on the decorations! It was so good to get to see them and catch up on what's been going on in every one's life! I miss seeing these girls all the time! We have so many wonderful memories from college together! It was so sweet of them to have a Baby Shower for Dawson! Here are some pictures from the shower!





Mom and Nanaw helped me to put the gifts up after we got home from the shower. They enjoyed getting to visit with everyone at the shower as well! Phillip and I are so very blessed to have such wonderful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment