Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Conway Baby Shower

Saturday May 7th was my Conway Baby Shower! It was hosted Becky Bussey, Peggy Clark, Cheryl Daniels, Andrea McConnell, Martha McConnell, Teresa McConnell, Tami McConnell, Lisa Roachell and Renee West. These ladies did such a wonderful job at making this such a special shower for me! They did an amazing job with the decorations. Everything looked so cute! All of these women have been in my life for such a long time and it was so special to get to share the exciting time with them! I truly appreciate all the time and effort that went into making this such a fun shower for me! We received so many wonderful gifts! We truly are so blessed! I really enjoyed getting to see old friends of my mom and mine at the shower. Here are some pictures from the shower.

                           My Aunt Teresa made this cute sign! I plan on using it when Dawson arrives!
                                                                  They yummy food table!
                                                    We received so many wonderful gifts!!!!
                                                              All of the lovely hostesses!


                     Both of my grandmothers (Nanaw and Mimi), my Aunt Jan and my cousin Brandi
                                                           Laine, Andrea, Brett, Lauren
                                                                   Kylee, Me and Megan
                                                      Peggy, Courtney, Me and Mom

1 comment:

  1. Conway Baby Shower looks stunning and I also agree that they did an amazing job. At one of the event halls for rent I also threw a prince baby shower for my sister and what a doll she was looking in the outfit. I even loved her long curly hairdo for this bash.

    ReplyDelete