Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

19 Weeks Today!

I'm 19 weeks Pregnant today! We had our Ultrasound this morning! Our little guy is still looking great! He's growing wonderfully! He is 12 oz  and 5 1/2 inch long crown to rump. I have a feeling we are gonna have a big baby boy! But that's perfectly fine with me as long as he's healthy!

Movement: I have started feeling him move! Its absolutely amazing and so reassuring! I don't feel him very much during the day but when I get in bed at night I feel him moving around. He was very active during our ultrasound this morning! I can't wait until Phillip gets to feel him move!

Feeling: I'm still feeling great! My energy level is still up. I'm getting really excited about planning his nursery. I can't wait to start shopping for baby furniture, bedding and cute decorations. I've had a little bit of lower back pain but nothing too bad. I purchased a body pillow from Baby R Us and it has seemed to really help with the pain.

Food: I haven't really had any craving yet. I enjoy the same foods I always have! I'm eating good and our little guy is growing great!

Gifts: I got to see Jessica last weekend and she brought Baby Davis the sweetest little outfits! It was so good to get to see her. The little outfits she got him are from Baby Gap. I can't wait for him to wear all of them!


Also, at our Gender Reveal Party My Aunt Teresa gave us some really cute Razorback shoes and my Cousin Megan gave us some cute Blue Boots!

I got to spend some good quality time with my parents and Nanaw last weekend. I enjoy getting to spend time with all of them. Phillip went Duck hunting with his Dad. While I was in Conway my mom and I did a little shopping. She had a knee replacement about three weeks ago and hasn't really been able to get out much but we went shopping a little last weekend. This is something that I've really missed because its something my mom and I have enjoyed doing together for a long time. I know she's dying to get out and buy things for our little one. She bought me a baby book on Saturday from Trendy Kidz in Conway. I love it! It's really cute and has a lot of good pages in it. I've already started filling it out!
She also got us these cute little socks!

I made a little purchase this week. I found the cutest stuffed animal in the gift shop at Arkansas Children's Hospital. I just couldn't resist! I had to buy it! It will be so cute in our little boy's nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment