Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

11 Weeks Pregnant

I'm 11 Weeks Pregnant today! I'm getting so close to my second trimester! I'm really looking forward to getting some of my energy back! It's so crazy how fast Baby Davis is growing!


Stats: The crown-to-rump length of your baby is 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 inches. Fetal weight is about 0.3 ounces. Our baby is about the size of a large lime.

Movement: Too early for me to feel the baby moving yet but I can't wait!

Feeling: I've been feeling really good! I've learned to eat snacks every couple of hours and that helps with the nausea. I have had the stomach virus this week and that's never fun but other than that I'm feeling good. The main pregnancy symptom that I've noticed the most is how tired I am. It's the weirdest thing. I feel like I've ran a marathon every single day even if I haven't done anything!

Food: Well I'll just say I'm an even pickier eater than I was before if you can even imagine that! Food just doesn't sound good to me. I can't really plan my meals ahead of time because I don't ever know what I'm going to be able to eat. Also I haven't really been able to cook much because if I see raw meat before its cooked then I can't eat it. Phillip has been wonderful at having dinner ready for me when I get home from work! I could get use to that!

Gifts: Baby Davis has already received several gifts! Phillip and I have been so blessed to have the love and support from our family and friends. We are so lucky to have such wonderful people around us! People are constantly giving us advice and words of encouragement about this pregnancy! I also want to thank everyone that is praying for us and our baby! That means so much to us!!! Please continue to keep us and our baby in your prayers! Here are some pictures of the fun gifts Baby Davis has received!

 These are two of my favorite baby books! I was so excited when I opened them!
How cute is this little Bib? I'm pretty sure that Baby Davis will be a Razorback Fan especially if Phillip has anything to do with it!
This sweet little Lamb is so precious! It's so soft and it's also a rattle! All of these sweet gifts make me so excited to meet Baby Davis!

No comments:

Post a Comment